David Bickel has over 35 years experience in coaching and training. David trains high school, college, and professional athletes, as well as time-constrained full-time Moms, and business professionals.
* Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University, 1988.
* RKC Certified Instructor.
* National Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal
* CPR and First Aid Certified.
* Arizona Secondary Teaching Certificate. Majors - Business,
Science. Also Physical Education, Biology.
* Lifetime Teaching Certificate, Arizona Community Colleges.
Physical Education and General Business.
* Personal Trainer.
* Business Owner.
* Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, South Mountain
* Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, Arizona State
* Strength and Conditioning Coach/ Track and Field Coach;
Horizon High School, North Canyon High School, Shadow
Mountain High School.
* Numerous Masters Track and Field State, Regional, and
* Numerous Masters Track and Field All-American
* Coached Numerous Youth Track and Field Athletes to State,
Regional, and National Accolades.
* All-American Collegiate Weight Lifter, A.S.U., 1989.
* A.S.U. Olympic Weightlifting Team, CO-Captain.
* A.S.U. Olympic Weightlifting Team National Championship
* Collegiate National Weightlifting Championship, Individual
4th place finish.
* Olympic Weightlifting Top 50 National Ranking, 2 weight
* Power Lifting, ADFPA, 1st Place Finish, 1989.
* A.S.U. Track and Field Team Captain, 1987-1988.
* Citi-Scholar Athlete Award, A.S.U., 1986-1988.
* Lifetime Drug-Free Athlete.
David N. Bickel, B.Sc., RKC, CPT;
Complete Balance Fitness
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org