It is the mission of the AZ Desert Throwers to provide the opportunity and a positive environment for all to learn, practice and compete in all of the track and field throwing events.
As a participating member of the AZ Desert Throwers club, I agree to always do my best to behave in such a way as to reflect positively on myself, my coaches, my club, my teammates, my fellow competitors, the officials, the spectators, the USATF, and the human race in general.
As a participating member of the AZ Desert Throwers club, I agree to always do my best to:
¨ remain healthy, have fun, and throw as far as I possibly can, in that order.
¨ not hit anyone with anything, and to not get hit by anything.
¨ adhere to the USATF rules of competition.
Full affiliated member -
as a full affiliated member you can :
- participate in all azdt events and practices
- you can represent azdt at usatf sanctioned events.
- you can score points for the team at scoring meets such as the national championships.
- you can have access to Azdt equipment when appropriate.
To become a full affiliated member:
- Must belong to usatf az association
- fill out and return the participating membership form
- Change affiliation on your usatf profile (club # 48-0405)
- Contact usatf az to ensure affiliation
Guest member -
You can become a guest member if:
- if you belong to a different association and do not wish to change
- if you belong to a different club and do not wish to change
- if you are unattached and wish to remain so
AS A guest MEMBER YOU CAN :
- PARTICIPATE IN most AZDT EVENTS AND PRACTICES
TO BECOME A guest MEMBER:
- FILL OUT AND RETURN the PARTICIPATING MEMBERSHIP FORM
There is no fee to become a member of AZDT - membership fee = $0.00
Voluntary contributions are greatly appreciated!!
Voluntary Contributions Payable to “AZ Desert Throwers”
David Bickel, Head Coach and President
12232 N. 65th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
To print out the AZDT Participating Membership Form, simply click the link below.